By posting content on HostRooster, you agree to abide by this policy. Content includes any written, photographic, audio, video, or other material, including:
- Listing titles and descriptions, profile pages, public and private reviews, feedback, Community Centre posts, and messages to HostRooster, hosts, or guests.
- Photos and videos, as well as imagery depicted within photos and videos (such as posters or art hanging on a wall).
We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or part, that violates this policy, our Terms of Service, our Community Standards, our Reviews Policy, or for any other reason at our sole discretion. In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may also restrict, suspend, or remove the associated HostRooster account.
The following content is not allowed on HostRooster:
- Content created solely for advertising or other commercial content, including company logos, links, or company names.
- Spam, unwanted contact or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner.
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is sexually explicit, violent, graphic, threatening, or harassing.
- Content that is discriminatory (review our Nondiscrimination Policy for more information).
- Content that attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of HostRooster.
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights.
- Content that includes another person’s private or confidential information, including content that is sufficient to identify a listing’s location.
Additional policy violations for specific types of content:
- Listing titles that include information irrelevant to the listing type, style, or experience.
- Listing titles that include symbols or emojis.
Listing or profile pages:
- Listings and profiles that provide fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive information.
- Content that is off-topic, doesn’t ask a question, or doesn’t offer knowledge in response to a question as part of a larger discussion.
- Harassing, trolling, or repeatedly targeting community members.
- Reviews that violate our Patakaran sa Pagrepaso.
- Personalized web addresses that don’t follow our Custom URL Policy.
How to report content that violates our policy: If you believe content violates this policy, you can report the content directly through the app or by pagkontak kanamo.