HostRooster’s Extenuating Circumstances Policy outlines how cancellations are handled when unexpected and uncontrollable events arise after booking, making it unfeasible or unlawful to proceed with the reservation. This policy applies to both accommodation and Experience reservations.
In circumstances covered by this policy, it takes precedence over the standard cancellation policy, allowing affected guests to cancel their reservations and receive a cash refund, travel credit, or other considerations, depending on the situation. Hosts impacted by covered events can also cancel without facing negative consequences, though their calendars may be blocked for the canceled reservation dates.
This policy encompasses situations referred to as “Events,” which include:
- Changes to Government Travel Requirements: Unforeseen modifications to visa or passport mandates by governmental agencies that hinder travel to the destination.
- Declared Emergencies and Epidemics: Government-declared local or national emergencies, epidemics, pandemics, and public health crises.
- Government Travel Restrictions: Travel restrictions imposed by governmental bodies that prevent or forbid travel to, from, or within the listing location.
- Military Actions and Other Hostilities: Acts of war, hostilities, invasions, terrorism, civil unrest, and related events.
- Natural nga mga Kalamidad: Natural calamities, acts of God, essential utility outages, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, and other severe weather occurrences.
It’s important to note that this policy exclusively covers the mentioned Events. Other scenarios not covered include unexpected disease, illness, government obligations (like jury duty or military service), non-binding travel advisories, event cancellations, and transport disruptions unrelated to covered Events.
Sunod nga mga Lakang:
If HostRooster notifies or publishes information confirming your eligibility for this policy, follow the provided cancellation instructions. If you believe the policy applies to your reservation but haven’t received notification, kontaka kanato to initiate cancellation. In all instances, be prepared to present documentation demonstrating how the Event has affected your reservation.
Alang sa dugang nga tabang o pangutana, palihug ayaw pagduha-duha kontaka kanato. Your experience is our priority, and we’re here to ensure a seamless and informed process during unforeseen circumstances.
Mubo nga sulat: As of 31 May 2022, circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic are no longer covered under this policy.