Pagpahibalo sa Paglapas sa Copyright
HostRooster respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is HostRooster’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. HostRooster will respond to claims of copyright infringement committed using the HostRooster website and platform (the “Platform”) that are reported to HostRooster following this Policy.
Notice of Alleged Copyright Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the specific copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled. Please provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including, if applicable, the URL of the link on the Platform where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyright material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to HostRooster:
Upon receipt of the Notice as described above, HostRooster will take appropriate action, in its sole discretion, including removal of the challenged material from the Platform.